Impress your guests with this perfect recipe
Oh man, I have had this recipe since 1993. My aunt made it and I asked for recipe. She made me this copy at a copy place haha. Remember that anyone? You can type in Chart House blue cheese dressing and all kinds of pictures show up. I thought I had a secret .
My daughter begs for this dressing .
This recipe really can double, triple, cut in half. Why not substitute the blue cheese for feta or goat. Throw a clove of roasted garlic. How about fresh dill? It’s just that perfect and versatile.
Once you make this you will never want to buy store bought blue cheese EVER!!!!!
How about a nice clean and easy to read recipe ?
I highly recommend using hand blender. Don’t have one? Get one !
3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp Worcestershire
1 1/3 cup mayonnaise (real mayo)
4 ounce blue cheese crumbled
* I add a bit more after all done and just give a quick mix by hand
- Combine first six ingredients and blend for two minutes at low speed
- Add mayo and blend for 30 seconds on low, then increase speed to medium for additional two minutes.
- Slowly add the blue cheese and blend no more than four minutes(two minutes seems to do just fine) on low speed.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
P.S. I usually make it in the morning before I’m going to use it. I’m not a pre plan dinner night before person . It will still be perfect .
Try this today!!!!